Join us on Zoom: Tuesday, January 26 (3:00pm – 4:30pm).
Click here to register now.
We’re sending public comments to the Oregon Department of Transportation
- Do you use public transportation but want to improve access?
- Would you like to use public transportation, bike or carshare but don’t for whatever reason?
- How can health and safety actions improve transportation or green mobility options like walking and biking?
Equitable, safe and green mobility is a WIN for everyone but how do we break down the barriers to get there? Join the discussion to have your voice heard!
Local transportation planners will share mobility options:
- Karen Swirsky: Karen Swirsky, AICP, is a Senior Planner for the City of Bend.
- Andrea Breault: Andrea Breault is the Transportation Director for Cascades East Transit.
Conversation facilitators will bring their unique knowledge, experience and perspectives to enhance our discussion:
- Greg Delgado: Advisory Board, 350Deschutes
- Jonathan Smith: Advisory Board, 350Deschutes
- Jasmine Wilder: Community Leader
Let’s connect and find solutions to help us all get around Central Oregon equitably, safely and greenly! Can’t make it? We still want to hear from you! Submit your transportation comments to ODOT by clicking here.